MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME SERVICES IN MIDDLETOWN, NJ
MEMORIALIZE YOUR LOVED ONE’S LIFE
John F. Pfleger Funeral Home has been a crucial part of the Middletown, NJ community for many decades. We’ve built a longstanding legacy of helping our neighbors honor their loved ones with memorial services and beautiful ceremonies. While saying goodbye to your loved one is extremely difficult, we provide services that help to start the grieving process and make slow and steady steps toward closure. Contact our team for assistance today.
WHAT IS MEMORIALIZATION?
Memorialization is a great way to remember your loved one. Losing a loved one is never easy, but a memorial service can be a great way to take a step in the recovery process. Our funeral memorial services provide family and friends with a safe space to say goodbye and start to find closure. With our memorial funeral home services, you and your family can connect, share, and remember your loved one who has passed and provide support to each other.
There are many different options to memorialize your loved one. At John F. Pfleger Funeral Home, we believe that everyone deserves special and affordable memorialization options for their loved one. Our team will give you ideas, inspiration, and the means to memorialize your loved one in a unique way. Read about our memorialization options below and contact our team for questions or information about these services.
Mementos can be anything from a simple memorial craft to a more intricate tribute — both are just as special. You don’t have to be an avid crafter to make a memorial item to pay tribute to your loved one. The meaning by the memento is what truly matters, creating something to bring you comfort during your grief and celebrate their life story.
Below are a few mementos that you can make in tribute to your loved one:
- Decorate a memorial frame to place your loved one’s photo in.
- Make a scrapbook of your loved one’s trips, holidays, and other significant life events.
- Print your favorite photos of your loved one to place inside a photo album.
- Use their clothing to make a memorial blanket or memory teddy bear.
- Start a journal for expressing grief, sharing memories, or telling your loved one about your life.
In addition to memorial items, you can gather your family members and friends of the deceased to start a meaningful tradition to honor your loved one’s memory. Or you also can create your own personal tradition to honor and remember your loved one by.
Below are a few memorial tradition ideas to get you started:
- Visit your loved one’s gravesite, ash scattering location, or a memorial location to leave flowers, talk out loud to them, or sit and think about them.
- Cook your loved one’s favorite food or famous recipe. You can invite your family and friends over for a meal to share memories of your loved one.
- Plan a trip to your loved one’s favorite places or visit a place that they always wanted to go see.
- Honor them at holiday gatherings by making a toast, leaving an empty chair open, or another meaningful gesture.
- Spend time doing something that they loved, whether that was gardening or watching movies.
We are a proud partner with LegacyTouch. First, we get digital thumbprints for your loved one. Second, they are assigned a personal identification number that is unique to your loved one. At that point, the PIN can be used on the Legacy Touch website to order Fingerprint Jewelry and Keepsakes through the online ordering portal.
"Experience the closeness of your Loved One every single day with a beautiful Keepsake from Legacy Touch. Find unimaginable connection that you can carry wherever you go through a cherished fingerprint engraved in a finely crafted Keepsake or piece of Jewelry. From Charms to Pendants to Dog Tags, Bookmarks, Keychains, and more, our custom Fingerprint Jewelry and Keepsakes are carefully handcrafted by our professional artisans and are as unique as the love they represent." - Legacy Touch
Uras Monuments has four locations in New Jersey, so no matter where you are, it's easy for you to go in and meet with them to get your granite or bronze monument. Their friendly staff is ready to help.
Address: 601 NJ Highway 35, Middletown, NJ 07748
Phone: (732) 671-1122
CONTACT US TODAY
Our team at John F. Pfleger Funeral Home is passionate about providing family and friends with crucial healing opportunities. We do this through memorial services, which make it easier to talk about and remember your loved one. Whichever service and memorial method fits you and your family, our team can help you. We provide cremation services, funeral services, and resources about children & grief. Contact John F. Pfleger Funeral Home for services that will help you to celebrate your loved one's life.